Sunday, May 29, 2005

May 29, 2005

Prickly Garden: The whole family made this trip, and we spent quite a while looking at all of the interesting plants in this garden. Thanks for pointing this place out, and sharing the history with us. Really cool. After awhile our thoughts returned to geocaching. Eventually the kids made the find, but not before I told them to stop searching in the bushes. Thanks again!

Free WiFi #2: Still pretty busy at 10pm on a Sunday night. TFTC.

GeoBeads #1 – 'Round the Corner: I was so close to the folks at the outdoor table for the nearby restaurant that I could smell their food: It's gotta be some sort of personal record. Fun. Thanks.

Why?: I could hear the people protected by this structure talking in their backyard tonight. It's fun to wonder in situations like this whether or not they have any clue what's going on. TFTC.

Portkey: I stared right at it for about a minute before I realized what I had. Thanks.

Proposal Point: What a lovely spot. Congratulations!

No comments: