Saturday, March 12, 2005

March 9, 2005

Frank's Tannery: FTF!!! 8:10am. Thanks for sharing an interesting bit of history. I've been to nearby establishments, but never knew that this historical marker existed. After counting (and recounting, although the answer was obvious) everything up, I managed to find the nicely concealed cache. Thanks for the FTF prize. I left a few trinkets and a geocoin.

Medusa: I had to spend a few minutes looking busy while co-workers finished up changing flat tire in the parking lot. This gave my GPSr a chance to settle down, and after that it was a quick find.

Ohlone Village: I think I really startled a woman riding by on her bike: I was in the process of making the grab, and didn't notice her closing fast. She didn't see me either until we were quite close, and when she did, swerved a bit. Nice hide.

As far as we could go: A pleasant stroll after dark.

Down, Down, Down: My kids have played in this park many times since their Grandmother lives a stone's throw away. I never thought to place a cache there though, so thanks!

No comments: