Sunday, March 06, 2005

March 7, 2005

No Name Park: Two things: (1) FINALLY! (2) I swear I looked in that spot before. Oh, on an unrelated note, it appears that the neighborhood is well on the way to improving the park. $20k of a $60k goal has already been raised. And, according to the fund-raising sign, this is Heritage Park.

Patricia Wharton Park: After failing to find this cache the other day, I brought along the crew for a more thorough search. Six of us attracted the attention of the neighbor across the street, who (1) learned about geocaching and, (2) taught us about the mistakes made in landscaping the park. Eventually we found it (not me!). TFTC.

Bellamy's Cache: 2TF 9am. This new cache lured us out on a beautiful sunny morning. Claire found it, and everyone traded. Thank goodness for little girls! Dropped a bug. TFTC.

Skylit: I ended up being pleasantly suprised by this cache. What the heck do they do with that debris skimmer on a 20' pole? Why does this place have a window in the first place? So many questions; so few answers. Thanks for giving me a glimpse of something strange and new!

No comments: