Saturday, January 22, 2011

January 11, 2011


Ferngully

By: city.girl Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 3.0 Container: Small


Cool Rocks! Definitely some storm damage along the trail, but maintainance has been busy getting things cleaned up. I loved the sounds of the creek babling down below! TFTC.




Arguello Entrance

By: city.girl Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 2.0 Container: Other


Wow, it's been a long time since I've been in this park, way back when 'Taylor Made' was brand new. As others have mentioned, thanks for pointing out this entrance, I wasn't aware of it until now. Off I go down the trail!




Fido 911

By: UnixGal Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro


I found this cache before the rain hit. Plenty of folks out and about, grocery shopping and clothes washing. I hope it's not a bad sign, but movers were going in and out of the vet's clinic with boxes. Could the business be relocating? Anyhow, TFTC!

No comments: