Saturday, November 06, 2010

November 1, 2010

Handyman Special

By: BinaryBeth Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 2.0 Container: Regular


I felt quite conspicuous walking in just before sunrise, even tripping a couple of motion sensor lights. Fortunately, there were no barking dogs! TFTC.




The Tolkien Series - Roac

By: caccbag Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 2.0 Container: Small


The first of several on a lunch run through Daly City. Thanks for a fun cache container!




Pacific Views

By: caccbag Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Small


Perfect day to visit this spot! I could make out the Farollone Islands in the distance. It'll take a miracle to save that church once an El Nino pattern returns. TFTC.




Head West Young Man

By: caccbag Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Small


Just me and the groundskeeper, so I pretended to be circling the park on a walk. He was gone by the time I reached GZ. TFTC.




Palisades

By: jephersun Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


As previously noted, just black now, and not magnetic. It took me a while to find because the wind had pushed it several feet away. I've been to this park for a cache before, although previously it was on the illegal side of the fence. Thanks for the views and the fresh air on this gloriously sunny day.




Let's do some shopping

By: jephersun Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


On approach I noticed a fellow settling in for a lunchtime nap in his car right in front of GZ. So I aborted in favor of a sandwich from the nearby deli. On my way out, he was fast asleep and I got the job done. TFTC.




Fixer-Upper

By: BinaryBeth Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Small


After an early morning drop-off at the hospital, I had some caching time. The fellow at the dry cleaners wondered if I was going to come in, but when I said no, he took off on his morning jog leaving the door open. Nice neighborhood indeed! TFTC.




Yellow dot

By: rscout79 Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


Too dark this early morning to see the visual clue, but found it nonetheless. I was grateful to have discovered 'visitor' parking about 100' from GZ. TFTC!

No comments: