Sunday, September 26, 2010

September 7, 2010


Which way to China?

By: gopogo120 and bpaxton5 Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


I approached thinking 'Naw it couldn't be there...', but it was! TFTC.





Pebbles

By: gopogo120 Difficulty: 3.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Small


D3 and all those stones had me thinking something much more evil. Thanks for going easy on me!





A Senior Moment

By: carolehu Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro


Whoa! This could have been much worse than it turned out to be. A nano hidden in ivy? Now that would have been mean. Fortunately my eye was drawn to the spot. Thanks for the mental handrail!





Altoids revisited

By: the voucher Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro


Finished up my cache business just as the AT & T guy arrived. He had the switch box open and was fully engaged. My timing was good! TFTC.





Limerick #1 - "Hanging Chad"

By: thegirlsfromPA Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


A tough one for me to return...fat-fingered and all. How in the heck did you get that attachment device in there?!? So intent on my task, a jogger zipped by before I knew what had happened. I must have looked pretty silly! TFTC.





Noodles

By: the voucher Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


I prefer the burritos. TFTC!





The Splintered Cache

By: andrewclan Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Small


I had to wait out a family coming home. Fortunately Mom was a bit distracted herding her kids into the house. TFTC.





Kirby Tree

By: Clandersen Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Small


A tough one with traffic coming from all directions! The traffic cop was making his rounds, but didn't give me a second glance. TFTC.





Aloha!

By: Marlyn5 Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 2.0 Container: Micro


I felt like I was in someone's back yard. Guess not though. The container brought a smile to my face. I enjoyed the views! TFTC.

No comments: