Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February 11, 2009

Tour de SSF #2 ? Martin House

By: butchmouse Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro


I had taken the tour several weeks ago, but was unable to make a thorough search for the cache due to the level of pedestrian traffic. Tonight was a different story! ...relative quiet. Thanks for pointing out some interesting sights of this vibrant city!



Tour de SSF #3 ? The Magnolias are in Bloom!

By: butchmouse Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro


With just a few parents rushing to collect their young'uns from the church's daycare, I was able to make a quick find. I felt a bit guilty stepping off the sidewalk to get it, but I suppose it not really in the correct spot right now. TFTC.



Basque Cultural Center

By: butchmouse Difficulty: 2.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


Thanks for the history of this building. I had lunch there once, and it was tasty! The cache was a quick find in a logical geo-location. TFTC.

No comments: