Thursday, November 20, 2008

October 29, 2008

Reedy River Falls

By: FireFrog69 Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Not chosen


Visiting from California, I had the good fortune to discover a wonderful gem in River Falls park. I love how geocaching takes me to cool places and helps me learn about a new area. Thanks for placing an earthcache for me to find!




Falls Park - Cradle of Greenville

By: FireFrog69 Difficulty: 3.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


Visiting from California, and really enjoyed my walk in River Falls park. What a beautiful and historic setting. Thanks!




"Liberty" Rocks... "Reedy" Falls

By: John Mary Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro


Visiting from California on a lovely fall afternoon. Whew! Quite the needle in a haystack. Thanks for getting me outside to appreciate River Falls park!




A River Runs Past It

By: Grayman Wannabeme Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 2.0 Container: Regular


Visiting from California on a lovely Fall afternoon. I was suprised to find a fairly large cache in what appears to be a very busy park. What a beautiful setting. I can see why people have been attracted to the area for hundreds of years! TFTC.




Swamp Rabbit Railroad

By: FASTFRANK WANDA Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro


Visting from California on a lovely fall afternoon. Thanks for introducing me to River Falls park!




Goin' Shoeless!

By: Five Cache-Ka-teers Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Virtual


Visiting from California on a lovely Fall day. This was a very interesting statue to check out. I love learning the history of local heros, and there were several I spotted during my walk around and through River Falls park. Thanks for pointing it out!

No comments: