Sunday, July 06, 2008

July 1, 2008

The Cuckoo's Nest

By: crawburr Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


This was a really fun cache. I enjoyed the back story and checking out this unusual street. It appears to me that #11 is completely gone now. There is now a vacant dirt lot that is covered with trenches (perhaps for sprinkler pipe?). I suppose gentrification will continue; this area is just too prime to avoid it. Thanks for a neat cache!



Office Locations

By: virtualdavid Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Small


I found myself close to this cache on an errand this evening. It was a quick find, and there weren't too many people to dodge since most of the offices appeared to be closed for the day. Office location has never been too much of a consideration for me since I spend most of my time either in the lab or in meetings. That variety keeps things from getting stale I suppose. I would like to work in a place where I didn't have to drive to lunch though. I'll bet the businesses around the cache have a great variety of places to pick from. TFTC!

No comments: