Sunday, March 09, 2008

February 25, 2008

Cornelis Bol Park Booty II

By: ms piglet Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 2.0 Container: Small


Rough in the dark. Several dogs and their owners surely were wondering what me and my flashlight were up to. TFTC.



Practice, practice

By: homermayor Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Small


Tricky little hide. Thanks for making me work for it!



I-Park Shortcut

By: ChipnDonna Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


Got it. Signed log. TFTC.



The Launch Pad

By: Major Phlegm Difficulty: 2.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Small


I made the grab and got a shower since the cache was full of water. The log was totally soaked and pasted to the lid of the cache, so I didn't sign. That retrieval aid caused the seal to fail. The cache needs some attention.

No comments: