Tuesday, February 05, 2008

January 19, 2008

Yerba Buena GeoCoin Integrity Test

By: CKayaks Difficulty: 2.5 Terrain: 4.5 Container: Small


Whew! The crazy things I'll do for a square in the fizzy matrix. airsax, MotorBug and I teamed up for a scramble along the rocks to this cache. I decided to make it more challenging by bringing 8yo twins Ted and John along. There were a couple of hair-raising spots, but the boys knew no fear. I, on the other hand, had enough for the three of us. Eventually the cache was in hand. I dropped an unregistered LA coin and took the USA. Thanks for the adventure!



T-aye!

By: Laird Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Regular


Caching TI. There was a rugby game going on at the field nearby. I loved looking at the new eastern span of the Bay Bridge from this angle. TFTC.



What a Sight!

By: Allwayslooking Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Virtual


This was our jumping off spot for a little scramble along the Yerba Buena coastline. There were lots of people enjoying the view. Thanks for marking the spot and bringing us here.




No comments: