Thursday, February 21, 2008

February 4, 2008

Lunch QC

By: Scorpion King Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Small


I found it in the dark, but only after dodging a group that was returning to their cars after dinner. I was desparately trying to think of a plausible excuse for my presence in that spot, and the only thing I could come up with was: 'They've reported some problems with power at the movie theater.' Amazingly, it worked! TFTC.




Caught in a Tree

By: Rocket Girl Difficulty: 3.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Other


Caching after dark. Not sure how I managed to stumble on this cache. It would have been a difficult find even in daylight. Thanks for the creative hide!




A Cache for Vince

By: stbk Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 2.0 Container: Small


An after dark find, quite close to an old multi with a tricky first stage. I approached it straight on, thought better of that, and then circled around on a gentler slope. Listening to the water running over the spillway was quite pleasant in the dark. Thanks for bringing me back to this area!

No comments: