Thursday, February 21, 2008

February 11, 2008

Auld Lang Syne

By: Wildbun Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


I've been to this spot long ago for another cache. The good spots always get recycled!




Under the Green

By: doctor killjoy Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro


I love the neighborhood. I have to agree with Marky though...messing with mail is not a trivial matter. Hopefully the local carrier is an easy-going type. TFTC.




A Sprinkling of Evil

By: runnerinwoods Difficulty: 2.5 Terrain: 2.0 Container: Micro


Evening cache run. I went straight to the hide spot, but didn't recognize it for what it was. Searched far and wide with growing despair, and started to retreat in defeat before something clicked and I went back to the place I started. Lots of fun! TFTC.




Killjoy's Krypt

By: doctor killjoy Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Regular


I DNF'd this cache nearly a year ago on a nighttime FTF hunt. This time I knew where to look! Your neighbor was washing dishes at the sink. Fortunately she didn't look up, or I probably would have given her quite a start. The repaired cache didn't have a log so I added one. Thanks.




Somewhere in Mountain View

By: catomcat Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 2.0 Container: Micro


Evening cache run. Parked next to the Google basketball court, which was busy. I thought the interference overhead might create havoc, but the coordinates were spot on making for a straightforward find. Nicely done camouflage! TFTC.

No comments: