Friday, March 30, 2007

March 17, 2007

Sit On It

By: Rocket Girl and DuckeyLee Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro


8:05 am 1 of 23 on my push for 2K. Quiet, serene, and a good way to start the day. TFTC.


Rubber Duck

By: frogham Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Small


8:12 am 2 of 23 on my push for 2K. Fun cache container! I can see how the location could get busy, but I wasn't too back this morning early. Thanks.


Want fries with that?

By: ToDi Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro


8:26 am 3 of 23 on my push for 2K. A group of employees uncrating merchandise disturbed my search, but I persevered.


Here Kitty Kitty Kitty

By: ToDi Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro


8:29 am 4 of 23 on my push for 2K. Under the harsh light of day, this establishment looks a bit faded and worn.


I'm Green

By: Rocket Girl Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


8:44 am 5 of 23 on my push for 2K. Lots of guys on bikes riding by. The parking across the street has been fenced off. TFTC.


Child's Play

By: Rocket Girl and DuckeyLee Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro


8:53 am 6 of 23 on my push for 2K. As I found the cache, a young girl on a bike came riding by. She stopped, which suprised me. What I didn't know was that she was waiting for her parents. When they finally came around the corner, Mom looked pretty uncomfortable. There was not much I could do, so I just smiled and walked away. TFTC.


Man's Best Friend's Best Friend

By: glindakc Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro


8:59 am 7 of 23 on my push for 2K. A yard sale, joggers, and dog walkers made this grab an adventure! TFTC.


Aix Sponsa

By: Cat & Bird Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 2.0 Container: Micro


9:20 am 8 of 23 on my push for 2K. I saw several Mallards today, but none around this cache. I had to sign over someone else, the log strip is full. TFTC.


Romantic Rendezvous 3 ? NEM

By: hals99 Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro


9:31 am 9 of 23 on my push for 2K. What kind of ice cream did you have? I dunno. But if you were me, it would have been pralines and cream; it's the same kind I always have. TFTC.


Saratoga Creek Overlook #2

By: Bughound Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro


9:44 am 10 of 23 on my push for 2K. Got it. Too bad the trail down by the water is fenced off. TFTC.


Maywood Spring

By: jellotrees & acceber Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Regular


9:53 am 11 of 23 on my push for 2K. Fun cache! No water in the stream, but plenty on the lawns. They were soggy and muddy! Thanks.


SC-17 - Gulliver plays here - LC * 2

By: nostrada (maintained by shadow101) Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


10:04 am 12 of 23 on my push for 2K. I had to search for this cache in full view of the guys in the barbershop across the driveway. I'll bet they wondered why I didn't stop in for a trim!


Parkway #1

By: Stacy & Jerry Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro


10:16 am 13 of 23 on my push for 2K. I almost got interrupted by a guy walking his dog. From where I was standing, I'll bet he thought I was doing the same thing as the dog, though. [;)] TFTC.


Parkway #2

By: Stacy & Jerry Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


10:23 am 14 of 23 on my push for 2K. It was just a matter of trying all the possible spots. I liked watching the traffic pass underneath the bridge. TFTC.


SC Fire - Pruneridge

By: nielsenc Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Not chosen


10:34 am 15 of 23 on my push for 2K. Thanks for pointing out this firestation.


SC-6 - Mary Gomez, once again

By: nostrada (adopted by Bughound) Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


10:46 am 16 of 23 on my push for 2K. Dust and pollen were the order of the day on this cache; my allergies thank you. Nifty little hide, btw.


Henry Schmidt

By: Stacy & Jerry Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro


10:56 am 17 of 23 on my push for 2K. Very nicely done. Definitely aging well. TFTC!


SC-5 - Harris Lass Museum - LCs

By: nostrada (adopted by Bughound) Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro


11:08 am 18 of 23 on my push for 2K. Thanks for pointing this interesting place out to me! There was an open house at the condos across the street. Lots of activity.


Warburton-A Santa Clara Park

By: shoeluvr Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro


11:33 am 19 of 23 on my push for 2K. A great looking park. The pool is still drained, which helped me, but made the place seem a bit forelorn. TFTC.


Lonely Bench

By: Rocket Girl Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Micro


11:42 am 20 of 23 on my push for 2K. My eye skipped over one little part of the cache description, which prolonged my search. With ninety plus visits from cachers, this bench is lonely no longer!


Been Here: Walsh

By: 50sumtin Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Micro


11:57 am 21 of 23 on my push for 2K. Of course, the sprinklers were on making this a muddy, wet mess. Fortunately, the new log was nice and dry...until I pulled it out of the baggie with dirty hands. [;)]


Cheechoo Cache

By: Thefogheads Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 1.5 Container: Small


12:10 pm 22 of 23 on my push for 2K. Nice trail. Thanks for caching it up!


A Bird's Disappointment

By: southbayday Difficulty: 2.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Small


12:15 pm 23 of 23 on my push for 2K. What a fun cache container! TFTC.

No comments: