Saturday, March 10, 2007

February 27, 2007

Saturday in the Park

By: geotap and skwerlie Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 1.0 Container: Small

I love this park, and my favorite time of year is just around the corner. Thanks for helping me pick a spot to eat my lunch!



Jack Be Nimble

By: rosmo Difficulty: 1.0 Terrain: 2.0 Container: Micro

My timing was poor on this cache: As I pulled in, there was a CHP officer parked on the shoulder of the NB on-ramp. Deciding not to attract his attention, I parked about 0.25 mi away (...still illegally!) and made the walk. It was worth the effort. Thanks for showing me this neglected stretch of the bay front!



Jack Be Quick

By: rosmo Difficulty: 1.5 Terrain: 2.0 Container: Small

Like the other 'Jack' cache, again my timing was poor: Right after jumping out of the car, the rain clouds opened up and drenched me, although I could see plenty of blue skies all along the horizon! I was grateful for a little shelter close to the cache location, and took the time to discover a coin. The cache seemed exposed, so I covered it with a bit of natural camo before leaving. TFTC!

No comments: