Saturday, June 03, 2006

June 1, 2006

Sunset Lane: Wow! What a satisfying cache find! Winding around on the nearby streets for what seemed like forever, I finally stumbled on what was obviously the trailhead. Quickly the trail led into a beautiful hillside path that climbed past the cache and finally looped back. I hardly noticed. The Buckeye trees in bloom and a warm breeze buoyed my spirits. The air was clear and the views spectactular. Exactly what caching is all about for me! Thanks so much. One odd little note: I noticed a series of 3 mail boxes along a dirt road and behind a locked gate with no houses in sight. Again, what a great cache.

Woodside Park 'n' Ride: 7pm Lots of cars; absolutely no people. Good thing, too, cuz I searched for about 5 minutes before finding it. Nicely tucked away! TFTC.

The Stop and Go,Go,Go Cache: 9pm. Got it. That VC and white wine quip is gonna cost you a couple of extra bucks in gas Lefty. Are you ready K.T.? TFTC.

No comments: