Sunday, February 26, 2006

February 11, 2006

Pheasant Run: First stop on my bicycle tour of the baylands. With beautiful weather, the duck pond was hopping. Everyone hurried off to their destination and paid me no mind. TFTC.

Plant Invasion: Lotsa people walking the trail; pretending to adjust the brakes on my bike allowed me to get down at the right angle to snag the cache without looking suspicious. TFTC.

Baylands Trail Junction: Nice spot to birdwatch...and sign the logsheet. Thanks!

Stroller Friendly #4: That's not my diaper!: Bike friendly too! Thanks for the rest-stop.

Pheasant Roost: As I rode up, herbk was rooting around. We continued to search for a few minutes, and then found it closeby. Great to meet other cachers in the field! Thanks.

Almost Natural: I stopped by on my way to a bicycle tour of the baylands. Lots of traffic, but I perservered. Nicely hidden!

Ling The Lang/Buzzcocks II: I was starting to despair...and suddenly, there it was, hidden just like you said it would be. Thanks!

Come Again: The turn-around point for my bicycle ride this lovely afternoon in the baylands. Thanks for luring me out!

See Clearly: I was suprised with the size of this cache, and I loved watching the wading birds hunting in the low tide mud. TFTC.

The 528 foot hole: Thanks for the geocaching putty!

And Again: Thanks for recycling this trail! I seem to remember another long-gone cache that was hidden not far from here.

No comments: