Sunday, January 22, 2006

January 3, 2006

Shoreline Trailhead: I hopped out of the car, and noticed OneAngryPuppy. We chatted for a while, and then I strolled over to the cache area. I eyeballed it, but decided to wait until later since there were a few muggles around. At the end of my hike, things were quiet and I was able to record my find in peace. TFTC.

Birders: Quick find. TFTC.

Sandpipers: Thanks for luring me out on this beautiful trail. I seem to recall a couple of caches out here, but that must have been a long time ago.

Runners: I watched a pheasant scratch around in the brush close to this cache. What a beautiful bird! TFTC.

Pinheads: No ducks in sight, just an occasional jogger. A brief squall blew through while I was on the trail and I got soaked. TFTC.

Charleston Slough: Out this afternoon to find the others along this trail. Stopped to chat with Geekster and Tavahi, who suggested I walk along the trail a little further. Thanks guys! My first pre-approval find, but only third on the log. TFTC.

No comments: