Sunday, January 22, 2006

January 14, 2006

C.H.U.D.: Great hide! Thanks for the fun.

Cars and Carrots: I could swear I've found this cache before. I must have forgotten to log it. hmmmm. Well, it's done now.

Doubles Anyone?: A rainy day makes for no play...if you're a tennis player that is. TFTC.

Hanging Out in Las Palmas: I spent a good deal of time with my back to the cache. When I finally turned around, voila! Great container. TFTC.

Mary Washington Cache: Despite the rain, this one was still tough to dodge the muggles. Nice decoy hide! TFTC.

Now That's Funny: Got it. Thanks for the smilie.

Sunnyvale Rough: Nobody around on a rainy morning. Left a TB. TFTC.

Twisted Strands: Nice fresh log! I had to wait for an employee from the lighting store to leave, but that gave me the opportunity to search from the car. I found it while sitting there, which was a first for me!

No comments: