Sunday, December 11, 2005

December 2, 2005

Nar of Nat: Thanks for placing a new cache at this spot! If I remember correctly, prior to renovation there was one velcro'd underneath a plaque by the statue, and hidden by overgrown bushes. My final coordinates were off a bit, but got me close enough that the hide was clear. Sorry I didn't have a little zip-lock with me, or else I would have taken care of the moisture problem for you. As it stands, the log is starting to dry out, and you should be able to continue to use it. TFTC!

Above and Below: That strange wording (at least to me!) in the first sentence really threw me off. 'It's got to be a hint', I thought, and spent a long time trying to connect it to the puzzle. At last, inspiration came, and the coords were in hand about 30 seconds later. Thanks!

No comments: