Thursday, November 10, 2005

November 9, 2005

Its Spring: Got it! Nothing to reminisce about for me, but I do like to drink spring water. Unfortunately, all of it comes from a bottle purchased at the store. That's just the way it is these days, I guess.

Journey to the Moon: Sometimes gravity just places you in the right spot. That's what happened to me on this cache, since I was convinced it was located elsewhere. Very nice. TFTC.

Legend of the Blue Pearls: The Beginning: Fortunately the groundskeeper and the dog walkers were intent on other things. Thanks!

Legend of the Blue Pearls: Lost Souls: This cache had me befuddled for awhile. I enjoyed the peaceful morning walk; nothing spooky for me! TFTC.

Legend of the Blue Pearls: Beckoning: I enjoyed sitting on a sand dune after signing the log. Quite peaceful. Thanks for showing me the inviting spot!

Legend of the Blue Pearls: Marguerite's Margaritas: Nobody was around to care if I parked in the restaurant lot, and I enjoyed the 'challenging' (read 'scenic') path to the cache. An interesting perspective on a place I'd visited before. Thanks!

Legend of the Blue Pearls: Man Overboard: With low tide, there were plenty of birds to look at. Fascinating! Duck, here comes the harbor patrol. TFTC.

Legend of the Blue Pearls: Fishtrap: I made this cache harder than it had to be, and ended up exploring quite a ways on either side of the object of interest. Actually the walk was quite interesting, thanks! Eventually, a lifeline straightened out my lack of perspective, but I had to contend with a fellow who had rowed his dory to a nearby spot and commenced maintainance. Since he was determined to ignore me, things turned out okay. Very nicely done.

Legend of the Blue Pearls: I enjoyed the walk to the final cache, and although I'm a bit acrophobic, enjoyed the views along the way. Finding the cache was a challenge, and when I had examined the easier hiding places, again 'phoned a friend' for encouragement. The picturesque hide soon revealed itself, and my thumping heart gave me the satisfying rush of adreniline that I craved. Really, it's nothing dangerous; I'm just a wuss. Thanks for a very enjoyable series.

No comments: