Thursday, October 06, 2005

October 6, 2005

Reflect on this: After a moment's reflection (required by the presence of cars, joggers, and a bicyclist), I notched another smilie. Thanks!

Steeple Chase #1: Thanks for pointing out this church! The steeple reminded me of an Egyptian obelisk. Very unique. TFTC.

Shopping for a cache: I hopped out of the car to find this cache and smelled the In-N-Out. Guess where I went next!?! TFTC.

Hardware Alley Cache: Weaving through workers on smoke or coffee breaks, I did my best befuddled and confused acts. For some strange reason, this always seems to embarrass people, and they will look away long enough for me to make a moving grab. I always wonder what they're thinking when I make a second pass to replace the cache, though. Thanks!

Stan Troedson Field: Just me and the groundskeeper. TFTC.

Ow data matches: Thanks for pointing out this path! TNLNSL.

SWAT coated ham: Thanks for the quick hike.

Mao's thawed cat: My turn-around point. TFTC.

Benny Bear: An out-dated pocket query clashed with plump logs and mangled metal while Benny bear looked on aloofly. Thanks!

No comments: