Wednesday, July 06, 2005

June 29, 2005

Hastings Tot Lot: 2TF @ 7:55am. The fog this morning gave the canyon a peaceful stillness that I really enjoyed. The green hippo lawn ornament up by the playground really cracked me up. I left a WJTB, and signed the log. Thanks!

Kid Cache: FTF!!! 5:45p Thanks for bringing me back to this park. There used to be a cache over on the north side, and I remember it well because I got my first really bad case of PO while searching for it . Fortunately there's nothing to worry about around this one. Under cover of the trees, the GPSr signal was a bit touchy, but I perservered and made the find. What a well stocked container. I was pleased to notice that you have quite a few assistant cache-keepers ScienceBean. That's cool! Thanks for placing a great cache, and welcome to Geocaching!

Gazebo: FTF!!!@6:40p Ahhh...the feel of a blank log sheet beneath my pen... I approached this search systematically, and only after finding the cache did I look at the clue. Frankly, I think you guys are being a little hard on Mr. Fishdude, although true to his devious nature, he has done nothing to stop you from tripping over your own assumptions. Alas, I'm afraid I've said too much. Thanks for the fun and the rubber fish.

No comments: