Sunday, July 31, 2005

July 24, 2005

Boy, Am I Ever Hungry!: Obviously no Sunday brunch at this place...deserted. TFTC.

Walk on by: Following geekster again. I really enjoyed the loop back to the start after finding this cache: A nice dirt trail back to the park, then another paved trail back to the car. Thanks!

Sugarloaf: I wasn't going to claim a second find, but...(1) the trail I took was 250' up in 0.2 miles; whew! a lung buster! (2) Geekster beat me to the WJTB, so I'm feeling a little grumpy. (3) vaccine said I could. So there. Thanks for a great hike; It wasn't too hot early this morning. Left a TB; took a TB.

Pizza Power: I got around to this cache today since I was too busy trying to be a good host on Friday (something like that!) Thanks! It made the event a lot more fun.

No comments: