Sunday, May 08, 2005

May 7, 2005

BADGES Picnic #2: Good weather, great food, fantastic company, and fun games. Three raffle tickets and three prizes: the drawing must have been rigged. That's just too much good fortune for one day. Thanks for putting together a great event.

BADGES Picnic #2: This park rules!: Another group grab. Once again, others did all of the heavy lifting to figure out the final location. I love group caching.

BADGES Picnic #2: Above Par!: That guy who was actually playing frisbee golf probably wondered what our group was doing. I'll bet we looked (and sounded) pretty strange. All those oooohhhs and aaahhhhs when the cache was finally found probably carried quite a bit. TFTC.

BADGES Picnic #2: BADGE over troubled water: I think I spotted this cache for our group. Marky put his waterproof boots to good work and retrieved it. I think this is where I picked up a CA 2004 geocoin. Claire and Maggie had fun running along the creek banks with the other kids. Thanks!

Cache to Eagle #4: Part of a big group after the BADGES picnic. Lots of socializing, prizes, and fun! Thanks for making this such a great park!

dump run: Others did most of the dirty work, but I was close by when they re-emerged on the road triumphant. Despite all of the complaining, I knew that a group with close to 10,000 finds between them wasn't going to just walk away from this one.

No comments: