Thursday, May 26, 2005

May 25, 2005

What a View for a Bug Hotel: This was a nice little hike on a clear and balmy morning. Great views! Deafening traffic noise! I was quite curious to hike to the end of the dirt road, but, alas, I'm late for work as it is. I swapped a geocoin for a TB.

Gateway & Portal: FTF!!! 9:15p I solved the puzzle, made the grab, and looked for a place to sign the log. After sitting down, I realized that someone had been watching my every move from the shadows. I attempted to strike up a conversation with him, but he wasn't too talkative, and so I went back to the car. After 20 minutes, he was still right next to the hide, and there was no way to replace the cache. I'll put it back tomorrow morning. Sorry, sorry, sorry to anyone else who goes out tonight to look. I was pretty creeped out. It's suprising the area doesn't have a street light. It probably should. Anyway, TFTC. May 26: 7:30 a.m. Cache is back in place. Sorry for any inconvenience. The coast is now clear...

No comments: