Sunday, May 15, 2005

May 14, 2005

An 11 cache outing in Los Altos with Maggie.

Square News: Suprisingly quiet on a Saturday morning given the nature of the nearby establishment. It's good to see a bit of healthy FTF competition: Congrats Rogue Ramblers! TFTC.

Mountain View's Smallest Park?: Yup, pretty small. My favorite micro park is Rosek Park (with micro cache: Rosek Triangle, GCJBCH) up in San Carlos. Amazingly, it's about 1/3 the size of this one! TFTC.

Cooper Duper: Maggie (8) and I found this cache on a warm Saturday afternoon. Very creative camoflauge! We traded and then moved over to the playground to play. Things were going fine until I decided it was time to move on to the next cache...funny how she's not as entertained by smilies as I am. Thanks.

Permanent Diversion: Maggie (8) was most excited about the fact that I decided to ignore the no parking signs. She said, "I get to tell Mommy we broke the law." Hmmm...TFTC.

Great Masters: This was a really interesting cache. Thanks for showing us these murals.

Convolute of the Square: Interesting sculpture. TFTC.

Park it in the Park: Tricky hide! We looked in a bunch of places until finally noticing that something looked a little out of place. TFTC.

Grant Park: A good one! There was a huge potato bug on the cache container. Cool. TFTC.

COMMANDO BIRD! Woodland Headquarters: We were poking around cluelessly when the cache owners showed up. (Nice to meet you!) We tagged along while they made the bug drop, and got to admire this finely crafted cache. I just realized that I dropped a bug that I hadn't logged into my possesion. Sorry. TFTC.

Burning Brightly: Saturday...hmmm...IMO, A brazen attitude works best in these situations. Seriously, though, nobody was watching for the 10 seconds it took to get in and out.

Cupertino Foothills Walkway: A quick find. TFTC.

No comments: