Tuesday, April 05, 2005

March 29, 2005

She blinded me with science: Since there are precious few puzzle caches I can solve, there was no way I was going to be denied a find on this one. Previous logs helped focus my search, and voila!, there it was. TFTC.

Trust in Rust: 2nd time is the charm. Noticed warning signs to stay away from the water since it is potentially contaiminated with untreated sewage. Accordingly, I skipped a dip in the creek.

Heritage Park: A quick find in the fading light. Nice park; nicer condos. TFTC.

Fair Oaks Cache: I was hoping for an echo, but ended up with a fish instead. TFTC.

The Station 2 Cache: I stopped by after work: Lots of activity on the street, but all quiet in the park. Thanks for showing me this nice park, and for hiding another mid-peninsula cache.

No comments: